(Q1) How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase:-
- Click the “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue to add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed with your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in to your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed with your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click the “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click the “next” button.
- Next, you'll need to choose your payment method then click the “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and conditions.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
(Q2) What are the payment methods available?
Sinaran.my offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below:-
1. Online Banking via eGHL (Secure Payment)
2. eWallet - GrabPay
3. Credit or Debit Card
(Q3) How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
(Q4) I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
(Q5) Can I cancel an existing order that has been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customer's service email at email@example.com with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be canceled.
(Q6) What is the product's transaction currency?
All product transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia.
(Q7) How long does the delivery usually take?
Delivery usually will take about 4 to 7 working days.
(Q8) I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts on the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to clear your doubts.